Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's that time of year again!

Did anyone else notice how the weather all of a sudden took a turn for the colder? Well, I think the people up in charge of the weather got the memo a little late, but it is once again MARCHING BAND SEASON!! We went to the family night show on last Monday night and it was FREEZING! It's been so nice lately, hot actually, but it was like, "Oh, marching band? Oh, oops! COLD with WIND, check!" Those color guard girls are so tough. They were just standing out there, in short sleeves mind, motionless. Me, in the stands with my sweatshirt and people to cuddle with and I was still shivering; couldn't hold still to save my life! To look at them you would think it was a nice ocean breeze! I love marching band competitions! It's like an artistic sporting event. Be sure to check back here periodically to see how AF is currently squashing the competition! (Not that I'm biased or anything! :))

No comments: