Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Daddy

In honor of Father's Day, I'd like to make a list of 10 things about my dad, so here it is.

10 Things about My Daddy
(inspired by Because of Winn Dixie)
1. He loves to be funny. He always has a joke or sarcastic remark that makes life more interesting.
2. He has a handlebar mustache that he waxed into curls at the ends. He's had it almost his whole life, only shaving it off for his mission and once to scare my mom.
3. He is a self-employed musician.
4. He likes to help us make movies for language classes and just for fun.
5. Whenever he makes a meal, it always involves rice, eggs, curry, and whatever else is in the fridge and on the counter.
6. He knows how to make the scriptures interesting and relate them to modern-day life.
7. He likes to watch movies with the volume up super loud so it shakes the whole room.
8. He can't stand when a piece of equipment doesn't work the way it should.
9. He went to Japan to share the gospel.
10. He's the best dad I could ask for!

No comments: